A simple and fun new way to cook fish and veggies on the grill!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Serving Size: 4
- 2 lemons, each cut into 10 slices, ends discarded
- 8 small sole fillets (or your favorite white fish - 1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- Heat up the grill to medium heat.
- Next arrange 3 lemon slices, slightly overlapping, on half of each of 4 large sheets heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray. Place fish, skinned-sides up, on work surface. Spread each with about one tablespoon of the cream cheese spread; then top each with 2 tsp. onions. Roll it up, starting at thin end of each fillet.
- Place 2 roll-ups, seam-sides down, on lemon slices on each foil sheet; top with asparagus and peppers. Fold each foil sheet to make packet.
- Grill 6 to 8 min. or until the fish flakes easily with fork. Carefully open foil packets; top fish with remaining onions and lemon slices.
If you don't like asparagus you can substitute sugar snap peas, uncooked green beans or halved grape tomatoes.