- 12 Volt 2 Watt Solar Charger for Directional Feeders
Eliminate unnecessary trips and expenses of changing out batteries in your feeders. Utilize the free energy from the sun to maintain the charge and extend the life of your battery. Texas Hunter 2 Watt solar chargers are designed specifically for the dual motor Directional Feeders.
Texas Hunter Premium Digital Timer for Hide-A-Way Stand & Fill Wildlife Feeders
The Timer is the heart of any feeder. The success of a successful feeding program will depend on the accuracy and reliability of the Timer. The Premium Digital Timer from Texas Hunter is designed to provide long term trouble-free operation. Feed times are very precise and the timer comes with built-in diagnostics. By simply pressing a button, you will know if your Timer, battery, and solar charger are working properly. There is even a troubleshooting feature to verify proper motor operation. The Texas Hunter Premium Timer was specifically designed for directional feeders utilizing two motors. This timer provides a dual stage operation required to accurately schedule the proper sequencing and run time of each motor. These Texas Hunter Premium Directional Timers are included with all Texas Hunter Hideaway Stand and Fill Directional Wildlife Feeders and feature a 5-year limited warranty.
The Timer is the heart of any deer or wildlife feeder. The success of a good wildlife feeding program will depend on the accuracy and reliability of the timer.
- Operates Texas Hunter 12 Volt Two Stage Dual Motor Hide-A-Way Stand & Fill Directional Wildlife Feeders
- Simple Design and Easy to Set - Feeds 1 to 9 times per day
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Built-In Battery Tester displays battery strength as Good, Fair, or Poor
- Built-in Solar Charger Indicator
- No internal batteries or fuses to maintain
- Display flashes to indicate optional solar charger is working properly
- Quickly Connects to battery, motors and solar charger
- Memory Chip:
- Saves all your feed settings, even when disconnected from battery
- Run time 1 to 60 seconds
- Test Run 1 to 60 seconds