Luxury Hunting Blinds
Proper concealment is essential in any successful hunting endeavor. The longer you can stay hidden, the better your chance of success. A durable, reliable hunting blind will allow you to keep out of sight and become part of the surrounding landscape. It will also enhance your comfort as you wait for the next opportunity.
The all-new exclusive Hide-A-Way Camo Hunting Blinds from Texas Hunter Products can help you remain undetected while you're in the field. These top-of-the-line deer hunting blinds feature carpeted ceiling and walls, providing a sound and thermal insulation factor. The Hide-A-Way window system, a Texas Hunter exclusive, features a dual-track design on each window frame that enables the see-through dark concealment panels to move past each other. You can remove the panels from the inside or outside the blind and position them to provide the desired opening - while concealing movement inside the blind.
Luxury Deer Blinds Increase Your Comfort
Our luxury Camo hunting blinds will do more than conceal you from game — they'll also keep you comfortable during a long day in the field. These luxury deer stands feature and octagonal 5-foot by 7-foot floor plan with space for multiple hunters. The ceiling height of 6 feet 3 inches also allows hunters to stand and stretch.
Deer Will Have a Harder Time Hearing and Smelling You
Deer have an acute sense of smell that's more powerful than a dog's, and they also have better hearing than humans. Visual concealment isn't enough to avoid detection by these elusive animals. Our carpeted hunting blind creates effective sound and scent barriers along with an additional insulation factor in cold temperatures. The deer won't realize you're there.
Solid Construction Ensures Long-Term Use
Hunting blinds must withstand the impact of rain, snow, wind and cold weather. Our Wrangler deer blinds consist of a 20-Gauge Aluminum TrueTimber® Camo exterior and rigid steel frame construction with fully carpeted walls and ceiling. The windows feature double-strength marine glass with an aluminum frame. Your Texas Hunter hunting blind will provide many years of reliable use in even the most challenging climatic and environmental conditions.
Choose From Two Luxury Deer Blind Types
We offer two luxury deer stand versions:
- Ground blinds: These stands are ideal for hunters who prefer a ground-level field of vision. They include powder-coated, steel ground legs that raise the blind slightly above the ground and provide stability. Texas Hunter ground blinds feature an eye and shooting level of approximately 5 feet.
- Elevated blinds: Elevation gives hunters a higher vantage point that allows them to spot deer and other wildlife in the distance and over the top of trees, rocks and other obstructions. Texas Hunter Products offers luxury deer blinds in 4-foot and 8-foot tower configurations that will increase your field of vision. They'll also reduce the chances of detection by animals on the ground.
Each Texas Hunter Wrangler Hunting Blind is available with window configurations designed for rifle hunting or with a combination window package to serve as rifle or bow hunting blinds.
Luxury Hunting Blind Features and Benefits
All Texas Hunter Products' insulated deer hunting blinds include a host of features that will maximize your experience in the field:
- Camo exterior: The unique camouflage design pattern found on the hunting blind's outer surface will help it blend into the scenery and make it more approachable and less threatening to deer.
- Shooter's shelf and swivel shooting rest: You can place your rifle in a comfortable position and move it freely to increase shooting accuracy. Holders on each end of the shelf will keep your rifle secure.
- Camera mounts: If you use range finders or cameras including the camera on your phone to help you spot deer or capture wildlife images, these mounts will enable you to install them securely with multiple mounting positions.
- Cup holders: Each of our blinds includes three cup holders to keep hot coffee or other beverages within reach and eliminate concerns about spilling.
- Full-size lockable doors: You can get in and out of your blind with ease, and lock it to provide additional security. The door also has a weatherproof seal to help you and your gear stay comfortable and dry.
- Steel roof: Our blinds have roofs made of galvanized steel that won't leak or rust and provide excellent protection against the elements.
- Staircases and handrails: Our elevated, insulated hunting blinds include powder-coated steel staircases will handrails.
- Silent operation: The windows in our Hide-A-Way Window System open and close without making noise that can startle the wildlife.
- Rot-resistant floors: The flooring in our Camo hunting blinds consists of a high-strength marine-grade composite material that protects against mold, mildew, rot and insect damage.
Why Choose a Luxury Blind From Texas Hunter Products?
At Texas Hunter Products, we've been designing, manufacturing and selling industry-best hunting products since 1954. Our selection of Camo, Trophy and Xtreme blinds are a preferred choice of hunters from coast to coast. We also offer an extensive array of hunting accessories, as well as deer feeders, fish feeders, road feeders and protein feeders. Our focus on customer service sets us apart from our competitors. You can always count on us for reliable product selection advice to help you make an informed purchase decision.
Order Your Hunting Blinds Today
Please take a minute to browse our current selection of insulated luxury hunting blinds. You can place your order online quickly and securely. We also provide fast shipping to anywhere within the continental United States. If you have questions, or need assistance finding a local dealer, feel free to give us a call at 800.969.3337 or contact us online at your convenience.